Michelle: 5 stars
The first time I saw this film I was 25. I met Ryan at the Landmark theater in Chicago. We had pizza and beers before the film. I was a huge John Cassavetes fan at the time (still am) and was interested to see what Zoe’s film would be like. I remember we biked all the way home from the north side of Chicago to Pilsen and got lost along the way. It was romantic to say the least.
When I first watched the film I realized how the life’s UN-intentions can become a barrier when you hold yourself to the naive ideals of your twenties.
And now here I am watching the film again. I love the the honesty Nora represents. She is trying so hard to find herself in a world where everyone else has already defined her.
- suivrelevent likes this
- graceandcompany likes this
- smartless67 likes this
- elcastillodeureka likes this
- hausofclarissa likes this
- onlylivinggirlinla likes this
- sk-cum likes this
- allisonrae reblogged this from movieswithfriends and added:
- mickdimitrios likes this
- movieswithfriends posted this